My restorative yoga classes connect you to your heart, your breath, your soul. It’s yoga on a broader scale with focus on the interior journey and connecting with heart and soul. This unconventional practice focuses on self-care & connecting to your Self.
What to expect:
- Mindful breathing
- Deep relaxation
- Holding passive, supported postures for extended periods of time to allow your body to fully engage & soften into the shape
- Release tension physical tension & mental stress
- Accessible to everyone
- Relieves stress, calms the mind
- Enhanced respiratory function
- Enhanced flexibility
- Heightened body awareness
- Activates parasympathetic nervous system (to balance out chronic “flight or fight” response, which is so prevalent today)
- Increased self awareness & introspection
- Decrease in cortisol production
PRIVATE & SEMI-PRIVATE LESSONS:
Private lessons are a great way to focus on alignment, work on specific postures, or learn modifications specifically suited to your physical needs. One-on-one attention is beneficial to students of all levels!
Types of lessons available:
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Guided Meditation
- Corporate classes also available.
Please contact me with any questions regarding rates or to schedule an appointment.
Public class schedule:
Where I've TraineD:
200 hr RYT, Level 1 & 2 Reiki certified
Completed 200 hr RYT Vinyasa training in 2014 (Village Yoga in Chicago)
Additional trainings including Yoga Nidra & Restorative
Completed Level 1 & 2 Reiki training in 2017 (Tracey Ostrand www.turnyourshineon.com)